Dear list members -

May I draw your attention to the next ICX conference in London on December
9, which will include speakers from both the Department of Trade & Industry
and The Home Office.

The conference is titled "The E-communications Bill: Helping British
Business to Trade Securely and with Confidence".

The UK Government is very determined to make the UK the "best place to do
E-business". But the E-communications Bill has been heavily criticised for
more than a year now and has been constantly revised and postponed.

So we are very fortunate to have been able to persuade two different
Government departments to present their views at the conference and agree
to a moderated question and answer session during the afternoon.

Please take a look at the full programme at www.icx.org and I look forward
to seeing some of you there.

rgds

Freddie Dawkins