A few years back I implemented the scheme described in "A practical secret
voting scheme for large scale elections", by Atsushi Fujioka, Tatsuaki
Okamoto, and Kazuo Ohta (Proceedings AUSCRYPT '92, 1993, 244-251).  The system
is called E-Vox and can be found at http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~cis/voting/votin
g.html

This summer (probably July or August) I'm planning on turning it into an Open
Source project, since neither Ben Adida nor I are currently doing work at MIT.

The web page given above also has a list of other Electronic Voting projects.
You should also check out Lorrie Cranor's  web page
http://www.research.att.com/~lorrie/voting/

                                        --Mark