I have invented even simpler encryption method than yours that is also
non-decrypt-able.
It uses a special function F(x)=0 where 0 is only one bit.

It works like this:
1. Take plaintext P.
2. Ciphertext=F(P)

No one can decrypt my ciphertext, and it has advantage over your
method since it does not need much space (nor transmission).

But I had also troubles to publish it on CRYPTO 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
I will try this year on the Rump session.

David