So:

1. What is the process by which you get OpenSSL contributors to notice a
serious issue and apply a patch?
2. What are the criteria for applying a patch? Is it just 'whatever interests
the devs'? It seems that publishing an exploit works, but is that necessary?
3. It's 2012 -- why the **** is OpenSSL running its own ticket tracker and
source control servers??? (RT is a disaster.)
4. What does it take to become an OpenSSL volunteer?

Matt