On that note, I really would love to hear from a lawyer as to why
accepting bitcoin or anonymous donations would be problematic. Unless
they start laundering money, I don't see that really being an issue.

--
Kelly John Rose
Mississauga, ON

Document contents are confidential between original recipients and sender.