On Sun, 2013-11-03 at 04:17 +0000, Roth Paxton wrote:

> Cryptographyuniversal.com is my website.@Niko. I accept your criticism
> and you are correct that I was angry at the IACR when the site was
> published. However I am only an amatuer cryptographer. Some of the
> math is wrong. The site is merely an exposition of a new type of
> cipher that is fairly strong. If you will take the time to read you
> will notice that the structure of the cipher is sound and much more
> manageable if the "matrices" (blocks) are reduced to 5 (4x4) (128 bit
> blocks). I have been working on refining it but cannot alter my site
> with my smartpad. Please ignore the massive size and concentrate more
> on the structure.

Thanks for sharing.

If I may, I would suggest structuring the website into sections with
clear headers. Clearer wording would also help, for example, by "cube
comprised of 1000 parts" you might mean a vector in some space of
dimension 3.

Perhaps you could give a step-by-step example of encryption with this
algorithm, with very small matrices. It's hard to understand as it is.