Dear Paul,

Please see my reply to you on [trans] and this email from [messaging]:

Gossip doesn't save Certificate Transparency

https://moderncrypto.org/mail-archive/messaging/2014/000873.html

> There is no reason you have to wait post-facto. You have the option to
> check the certificate you got from the TLS server with what you got from
> the audit log and gossip protocols before you send data to the TLS
> server.

Yep, as per link above, doesn't seem to help.

It's late for turtles, so I've got to head to sleep.

Cheers,
Greg

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.