On Sep 28, 2014, at 5:34 PM, Greg <g...@kinostudios.com> wrote:

> On Sep 28, 2014, at 5:23 PM, Paul Wouters <p...@cypherpunks.ca> wrote:
>> No. On the contrary, DNScrypt requires a centralised and pre-authenticated
>> setup
>
> That word, "centralised" (sic), I do not think it means what you think. ;)

Apologies, someone pointed out to me that saying "centralised" (sic) may come
off as mocking you for your nationality, which I did not at all intend.
Apparently that is the British spelling of centralized.

So, my sincere apologies for that comment, I meant it as a joke, but I see now
that it could have been interpreted as rude.

Kind regards,
Greg Slepak

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.