> Now the original members b,c,d create an alternative history:

I assume that the original band has a majority of correct members.
Therefore at least two out of {b,c,d} are correct, and they will not create
alternate history.

The original formulation is included:

Assume that the world contains correct people (People you can trust) and

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Michael Rogers <mich...@briarproject.org>