Hey,
Thank you for all the responses. I figured out that I left some important
details out, probably because I thought about it for a long time. I'm sorry
about that.
I will try to formulate it again:

Assume that the world contains correct people (People you can trust) and
corrupt people (Those you can't trust).
Also assume that the world has a majority of correct people (If it helps,
you may assume 3/4 correct people).

I am given a set S which contains k members (The music band). Assume that a
majority of this set is correct.

>From time to time:
-  A random person (From the world) joins the band. (With good probability
this new member is correct).
-  A random person (From the band) leaves the band.

(
The band always have at least k people.

The full story is that if the band becomes too big, it is splits into two
bands.
If the band becomes too small, it dies. But you can forget about all this
and just
assume that the band always have at least k people.
).

Note that those steps leave the set with a majority of correct people with
high probability.

Assume that I met the original band.
At some point in the future I meet some group of people (Maybe none of them
was in the original band).
How can they prove to me that they were formed from the original band by a
set of steps as described above?
And the real question I care about: How can they prove to me that a
majority of them is correct?

It's pretty important that the amount of data the band keeps should be no
more than logarithmic in the amount of steps that have occurred.
I think that linear is just too much data to store.

@Jonathan: I think the threat model here is the Byzantine model. I hope
that it answers your question.

@Dave: Your point of view is interesting :)

@Alexandre: I still haven't read the article. I will check it out. thanks.