Hello,

I am trying to create a universal library (x86_64 and arm64), however, I am
difficulties building the cryptopp library on arm64 on MacOS. When I run
the `make -f GNUmakefile-cross` I get the following errors:

integer.cpp:650:2: error: unknown token in expression
        INTEL_NOPREFIX
        ^
./cpu.h:46:25: note: expanded from macro 'INTEL_NOPREFIX'
        #define INTEL_NOPREFIX ".intel_syntax;"

Has anyone successfully built the cryptopp on MacOS as a universal binary?

Thanks in advance