Greetings everyone,

We are starting a new project and we wonder which technology to use for 3d
models : cal3d or genmesh...
We are using Blender.

We encountered some difficulties with the Blender2Cal3d plugin and we can't
find a lot of documentation and support for this exporter...

Genmesh objects are supported by the excellent Blender2Crystal exporter but are
they as powerful as the cal3d one's ?

Thanks in advance,

Duc

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com