> Hi!
>
> I've made some test packages for cs and cel 1.4, for ubuntu karmic 32
> and 64 bits.
> To get them, you need to add the following to your sources.list:
>
>  deb http://doodo.org/ubuntu karmic main
>  deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/doodo/ppa/ubuntu karmic main
>
> They are not official packages, but they provide cs, cel and
> blender2crystal built with python, cegui (and pycegui), bullet, cg and
> some csexternal plugins.
>
> If you want everything, install:
>
> blender2crystal libcrystalspace1.4-cgplugin python-cegui
>
> Otherwise you can check the packages available at:
>  https://edge.launchpad.net/~doodo/+archive/ppa/+packages
> (be careful, because the binary packages are named differently than the
> source packages, the cgplugin is at the other repo)
>
> Also, i've uploaded a couple of testing celstart demos to:
>
>  http://b2cs.delcorp.org/maps/
>
> They are a little bit old (they mostly use python behaviours) and ugly,
> but working :-P. When i have the time, i'll try to provide some more up
> to date examples.
>
> You can direct any problems to me :-), also, for people who might want
> to work on the packages, they can be added to the launchpad group. Note,
> as said these are not official packages for the moment, but i'll be
> trying to work with debian games and ubuntu people to get the official
> packages as featureful as these, at the moment there are a number of
> approaches, but afaik these are the best for b2cs and celstart ;-).
>
> Greetings
>
>  Pablo

Hello !

  a few days ago I uploaded a binary package for celstart and some of the
CS tools for Linux 64bits too:
http://www.crystalspace3d.org/downloads/contrib/celstart-1.4.0-Linux-x86_64.tar.bz2
http://www.crystalspace3d.org/downloads/contrib/celstart-1.4.0-Linux-x86_64.MD5SUM
Note this package is not suited for developing apps apart python-based ones,
but could be really helpful for artists.

While it was built on Ubuntu 9.04, I hope it also works on other distros as
well but wasn't able to test that...
I'd be happy to get feedback about it.
I'll try to make a Linux 32bits and Windows archive too, but I may not be able
to do that until christmas.