Having Recast & Detour (R&D) integrated in CEL is probably the one great
thing to have, and secondly a good demo/tutorial application. Steering
behaviors can probably be a GSOC project in itself, and it is better to
have a good support for path finding before working on it.

Few notes/ideas:
- the data structure of the navigation graphs of R&D is more complex than
the one of the current iCelGraph (ie navigation polygons VS simple
graphs). iCelGraph will probably need to be extended for this.
- Recast seems to be able to generate the navigation graph on the fly. If
it is not the case, then it may be needed to have an app to do it offline
+ storage of the graph in XML.
- A great demo app may include a level with the camera at the top, the
user can set/update any target to reach, and can add/remove doors and
paths.
- A separate tool/property class to display the navigation graph and the
itinerary may be great.
- The ability to handle dynamic changes of the graph is probably one great
functionality to have. Or the ability to climb/jump?
- The tiling functionalities of R&D are great but probably not needed at
first.

Unneeded rough ideas:
- How do R&D behaves on a heightmap terrain? What to do in this case?
- Some edges of the navigation graph may have different costs, eg it is
slower to walk in a swamp than on a flat floor. The cost of an edge can
also vary from various dynamic parameters such as the density of ennemies.
- Have a mechanism for entities with different abilities, eg entities may
have different sizes/speeds, or be able or not to climb/jump.