Hello, everyone!

Please let me introduce myself:
My name is Tomasz Wesołowski and I'm a fourth-year computer science student
from Poland. I'm on master-level studies right now; for my first-level
(engineer's) degree, which I have completed this year, I've designed
developed an OpenVG-based 2D visualisation framework.
You might happen to know me from
StackOverflow<http://stackoverflow.com/users/399317/kos>
.

Last year I've attended GSoC 2010 at Eclipse CDT, where I've extended the
C/C++ editor and refactoring. However, I'm also a game development
enthusiast, so for this year I decided to take a more gamedev-oriented
approach and apply to Crystal Space.

It happens that I'm proficient in C++ and I have some practice with OpenGL
(up to 3.3), so one of project proposals from your Ideas page caught my
attention instantly - namely introducing support for the GLSL shading
language.

I must admit that I haven't worked with Crystal Space before. Nevertheless,
it's not my first time diving into a new codebase and I'd use the community
bonding period to get to know both the team behind CS3D (you! :)), and the
codebase itself.

If you want to know anything more about me, please ask! :) I hope that I can
be accepted and we'll spend some great time working together on Crystal
Space.

Best regards,
-- Tomasz