Hello everyone,

I'm not far enough along for this to matter for at least several months but...

Is there anything in the CS system to deal with manipulating the shapes of
meshes
or will I have to figure out how to send commands to a modelling program to
update the mesh then reload it with a new factory, deleting the old one?
Sounds terribly inefficient because it seems like there would be a lot of
converter use.

I haven't played with the portals much yet but I guess maybe I could make
something like a portal on the ground connected to a crater or tunnel.

I know few games deal with modifying the terrain and I guess things like this
are why.

I'm trying to avoid something using stacked blocks like Minecraft and less
rigid than the grid system I saw in a game call Wurm Online, but I'd be happy
to figure out how to make that kind of system.

In a mildly related note I've been playing around with Blender for modelling do
I want to use blender2crystal entirely or would it be beneficial to send the
animated meshes through cal3D?

I admittedly haven't looked at cal3D or b2cs since I just found the working
leapingcat.org link and have been putting off the modelling.

Thank you for any response,
Rory Vander Valk

PS. Let me know if these sorts of messages should be sent elsewhere.