>> you dont really want to make a full on animation
>> program prolly :)
>
> Well, actually, yes. We plan to load directly the data from
> MakeHuman in
> order to be able to generate dynamically a huge set of characters.
> This
> would allow a complete in-game customization of the characters.

The animation retargeting tools mentioned below, would be able to map
the mesh, animation and skeleton when the artist makes changes?

I would love to be able to "morph" the bones of the skeleton, such
that you could make a tall man and a short man with the same skeleton
that could use all the same animations.