> All that are not basic function tests. walktest is fine. Why do we need
> 2 water demo's. The tests like avatar need lowering.

Lowering? What do you mean by lowering?
Also the 2 waterdemos demonstrate two totally different things which
are totally unrelated (the only relationship is that they both demonstrate
some kind of 'water').
I do agree that we need to clean things up so perhaps we should move
some of the less important demos to some external place or something.

> > >   * If it not documented it does not get in. If you do not
> > >     or will not document your code or add into the docs. Your
> > >     addition will be dropped!
> >
> > I'd just like to point out that such a requirement can also act as a
> > deterrent ;P
> >

> Tough, do the docs or I or others will delete it.

I agree that documentation is important but we need to clarify exactly what
we want
here. Also sometimes it is hard to document stuff that is still in heavy
motion and
not fully ready yet so we need to set clear guidelines on this.

Greetings,

> --
Project Manager of Crystal Space (http://www.crystalspace3d.org)
and CEL (http://cel.crystalspace3d.org)