From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Raymond de Lacaze
Sent: Tue 2/20/2007 12:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Lisp] NYC-Area Lisp/AI Job

Folks,

If anybody is interested in a Lisp/AI Job, I was asked to forward this to
the LISP NYC list. There is more emphasis on the "Lisp" part and less
emphasis on the "AI" part, although any AI experience would be a plus. We
are looking for an experienced Lisp/CLOS developer.

If interested, send resumes to Lou Davis,  [EMAIL PROTECTED], or feel free to
contact me directly if you have any questions or would like more
information.

Ray

Raymond de Lacaze

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Expert Lisp AI Programmer

  _____

Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Lou Davis)

We are looking for a spiritually grounded hands-on senior lisp programmer to
help us complete an innovative business solution being built on core human
principles. The candidate will have significant in-depth experience of AI
programming specifically; Agents, Expert Systems, Bayesian/Neural Networks,
Relevance Feedback, etc. An advanced degree is preferred; however
consideration will also be given to persons of outstanding experience and
background.

Location: Nyack, NY

Compensation: Comensurate

Telecommuting is ok.

This is a part-time job.

This is a contract job.

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

Please, no phone calls about this job!

Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
commercial interests.

  _____