> Hi,
>
>    I went to the website for problem 5 to take a look,
> but there doesn't seem to be anything called "Lunar
> Lockout"... do you have a link to the actual game? I
> can't really figure out what it's supposed to do, I
> think seeing it would really help...

The link sent around is a great introduction to the game.

>    Also, since I'm at it, I have a question regarding
> the classes that appear in the pseudocode you provided
> (Table, Board, Positions). Is Board the "object to
> hold a position" that we're supposed to devise? If so,
> what's Position supposed to hold? And what is the
> difference between Table and Board?
>
>    Thank you very much!
>
>    --Alessandro

I use the term "a board" or "a position" loosely to mean the
current state of a game: the position of all the chessmen
and associated information in chess.

In this case, you should have an object that
captures the position of all the robots.

To know if you have seen this board (positions)
before, you will need to keep track of all
boards (positions) you have seen so far.
A "table" is an ADT that offers insert
and search.  You will not need to implement
delete.  Search this table and maintaining
the priority queue will probably take most
of your program's running time.

The table and the priority queue could be a
simple linked lists.  You will have a faster
program if you design better data structures.

- jeff parker