Never pack .nav to bsp, especially woth pakrat. It will corrupt some meshes.

This is usefull site to look for when publishing map https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/CSGO_Map_Publish_Tool

Basically you just re-upload the bsp to workshop and nav will follow.

-ics

Robert Neville kirjoitti:
The nav is a separate file, update it and upload the map to workshop (the nav will go with it).

If the workshop gives you some issue actually accepting the update, you might want to try using pakrat to add the nav to the bsp, which is what I normally end up doing.