Adjusting player timings on a map is something that I spend a lot of time
on, and I think there could be a more practical way of doing it. Besides
spawning into the game, running the distance, recording the time, doing it
for both teams down multiple paths to each bombsite, there could be an
easier way to do it in Hammer. It's very time consuming and can go to waste
when you make sweeping changes to an area and have to calculate the timings
again.

For any competitive map in CSGO timings can make or break it, it's one of
the most influential adjustments you can make that defines the map. It
would be great if there was a practical way of calculating timings inside
of Hammer, it would dramatically speed up my decision making ability when
first conceptualizing a map.

A new Hammer feature where you can name paths, turn their visibility on or
off, see the time it would take a player to traverse, red or blue for which
team would be selected.

I would find this to be a very powerful tool, perhaps it could be
implemented if other express their thoughts.