Thanks for the suggestions, but this is not mapping-related. I'm interested
in analyzing and visualizing demo data. The new demoinfo tool included with
the July 10 SDK release parses a demo file and outputs messages within it.
I suspect the player coordinates are in the "entity_data" fields, but they
are not human readable. Here's some sample output for context:
http://pastebin.com/kJN7hQw4

I'm able to see human-readable output of events, such as player_death, but
nowhere is there any data that will allow me to tie a player's coordinates
with their death. That would be super helpful in visualizing data, such as
heatmaps, trends, and other statistics.

-Kai