Thank you for the timely reply, I have my Vscripts as a .nut file and not
.txt. I have 1 vscript file in the csgo/vscripts folder, and the rest in
csgo/vscripts/territorycontrol

I'm certain the Vscripts work, I have the map functioning on a dedicated
server, however I had to hand those files to the operator manually and not
embedded.

As of now, the dedicated crashed when pulling everything from the Workshop
with the files embeded. However, since you have confirmed for me that
embedding the vscripts is supposed to be done, I feel confident the issue
is on my end somewhere and that I can resolve this by combing over
everything.

Again thank you, I should be able to resolve this on my own now.