Just wanting to point this out, in L4D2, vscripts where in l4d/vscripts but in CSGO, valve seems to have placed them under csgo/scripts/vscripts so maybe they do work but are not supposed to execute from the old location, but the new one. Valve even has examples placed under the scripts/vscripts path.

-ics

Michael Mayea kirjoitti:
Thank you for the timely reply, I have my Vscripts as a .nut file and not .txt. I have 1 vscript file in the csgo/vscripts folder, and the rest in csgo/vscripts/territorycontrol

I'm certain the Vscripts work, I have the map functioning on a dedicated server, however I had to hand those files to the operator manually and not embedded.

As of now, the dedicated crashed when pulling everything from the Workshop with the files embeded. However, since you have confirmed for me that embedding the vscripts is supposed to be done, I feel confident the issue is on my end somewhere and that I can resolve this by combing over everything.

Again thank you, I should be able to resolve this on my own now.