Hi!Typing "ent_create prop_vehicle" in the console while in-game crashes
instantly to desktop leaving no error code.However, typing "ent_create
prop_vehicle_driveable" does not crash the game and instead displays and error
message saying that you need to add a model to the parameters.Even if I would
type "ent_create prop_vehicle ..." with the correct parameters it still crashes
the game.
There must be something wrong in the code adding a prop_vehicle while the
engine is running because it still works to add a "prop_vehicle" in hammer,
compile a map and do it that way around.Hopefully it can be fixed so that
command doesn't crash since I need it for a project I'm working on.
Best RegardsMagnus