Yes, even if there is a prop_vehicle on the map already it still crashes the
game if I try to run the command."ent_create prop_vehicle" crashes
"ent_create prop_vehicle ..." with parameters of the exact vehicle that already
is in the map crashes.
The way I type the parameters is like this:"ent_create prop_vehicle
models/MODEL.mdl scripts/vehicles/SCRIPT.txt"Another question I have is if it's
possible to add VScripts in the command parameters somewhere?
**Off-Topic** Hopefully I replied correctly, it's my first time using the
mailing list and I'm not sure whether to keep the old conversation or to remove
it all and reply in a clean message.