I have to confirm the problem, too. Just as many others i thought it would be a problem of the server, but now I think there´s some bad coding.

Am 17.09.2014 21:50, schrieb Andreas Willinger:

Hello,

since the last update (September 11th) I and many others (see https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=247979 on the last pages) are getting periodic sv spikes.

They are usually happening every 1.5-2 seconds and make the sv go from normal 5-8 to 30+ (red) and therefore causing the entire server to freeze for half a second.

As far as I’ve seen, they happen when there are 20+ players online, map doesn’t really matter (even getting lags on inferno) – some maps earlier, some maps later.

Disabling SourceMod doesn’t change anything and it only started happening after the last update.

Does anyone else experience these issues too and if yes, is there any official stance from Valve regarding them?

- Andreas

---
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus Schutz
ist aktiv.