He said it "most likely affects everyone and makes the game unplayable", if
it was true, we would here about it somewhere else than on a mailinglist. I
don't need to know anything about the game, if you can't play it, you can't
play it, simple.
About the "session is full" issue, it's simple, we know Valve are aware of
the problem so we delete new threads related to it. We also sticky this
thread
<http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2f3m08/failed_to_create_a_session_and_other_connection/>
from time to time.

I just think that when you exaggerate like that in your feedback, when
something really problematic for everyone happens it takes more time to be
addressed because every week there is a new "gamebreaking issue for
everyone" when actually it isn't the case. The fact that he mentions a
riot/boycott also tells a lot about the quality of the feedback.