It is a gamebreaking issue. Just because it's not on /r/globaloffensive
doesn't mean it's not a real, widespread problem. NFO Servers, probably the
most reliable and one of the largest game hosting services in North
America, has specifically stated they are no longer offering hosted 128
tick Linux servers to customers EXCEPT upon specific request due to
"unsolvable lag problems", I quote that from a support ticket discussion
with them. There is 1 topic on that subreddit actually related to server
operation for every 1000 other garbage posts there are. No need to come
here slingin' zingers like ''I'll stop wonder why Valve doesn't
commernercate herr'' when no one really cares what happens in a subreddit
that has nothing to do with server operation. We have been troubleshooting
Valve's dedicated servers for them for the past 2 years. We've been patient
time and time again. Some of us are done reporting our problems nicely
since we've been trying that for 2 years with almost no response from
Valve. How long is anyone supposed to keep being nice for while being
almost completely ignored in the process?