There's actually more than 1 bug with the scoreboard if you have halftime swap enabled.

First is the overlapping scoreboard http://server2.pelipurkki.fi/~dustin/csgo/2014-12-22_00004.jpg

Second is the always 0-0 showing scoreboard starting since connecting to the server. It never fixes itself untill map changes - if at all. http://server2.pelipurkki.fi/~dustin/csgo/2014-12-22_00001.jpg

Both of these have been around since the game launched, been mentioned multiple times and no one pays attention. Just like many other long standing bugs that hinder gameplay daily.

-ics

Firnwath kirjoitti:
Yes, the scoreboard works occasionally but then there is another bug: both team's round wins shows zero.