Compared to last Wednesday we went up 1000 players.

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:01:21 -0400
From: goabs...@absurdminds.net
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] Extreme Falling Trend

I haven't, but I only run two popular servers. They're both 20 slot servers,
and they're both showing typical patterns of activity.
On Oct 22, 2015 1:49 PM,  <mail...@go-free.info> wrote:
Hi,Thank you for your input. It’s actually a very important matter and I’ll  be
checking that as well. I in fact have set up a flag for donors and admins (such
as myself) to be immune to advertisements. It might actually be true that it’s
interfering with the gameplay. Aside from this and my servers, has anybody else
in this mailing list experienced a drop in players this week? BR,Niko From:
csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com