No. This does not eliminate the need for an authkey for workshop maps.

The authkey you no longer need is the one necessary to generate the GSLT prior
to the web interface.

From: csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Absurd Minds
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:29 PM
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] Notice of changes to CS:GO Game Server Operation

Does this mean I need to remove my authkey from my server startup command now?
On Nov 10, 2015 7:28 PM, "Ido Magal"
<i...@valvesoftware.com<mailto:i...@valvesoftware.com>> wrote:

Notice of changes to CS:GO Game Server Operation

________________________________

CS:GO dedicated servers will soon require Steam Game Server Login Tokens
(GSLTs). This is the existing system that TF2 uses for Favorites migration.

This transition will happen in three stages:
•  Stage 1: The GSLT creation utility went live:
https://steamcommunity.com/dev/managegameservers. Please test the interface and
report back any issues in creating accounts. Note that TF2 server operators can
now use this form to create GSLTs for TF2 (AppId 440).
•  Stage 2 [NOW]: You can now use the sv_setsteamaccount concommand to log in
with your GSLT. it is still possible to run a dedicated server without a GSLT.
Anonymous login will happen automatically if no game server login token is
specified. Please report back any issues with logging in using the game server
login token or otherwise.
•  Stage 3: Anonymous logins will be disabled in CS:GO. Please report back any
issues.

Please ask questions in this thread.

Cheers.