Ehh?? How the "h..." do you expect us to download updates and download the
actually game files from scratch if we cannot use "login anonymous"..

To be able to get updates and get them from scratch you actually NEED to
have login anonymous first, i just tested with token generated and it
wanted password, so fair enough i added the password from the account that
generated it, and it did not work.

Ido I dont think you guys thought about this issue..

We need 1 string login cmd to be able to get updates no matter what.

How can you expect people to test +sv_setsteamaccount TOKEN ID in
launch options if we cannot skip login anonymous. If we delete or
clear login string we wont get any updates in startup.

Not very clever..

> > Q. So can these tokens be used in place of the webapi_authkey ? will we
> need BOTH keys now to use the workshop?
> > A. The webapi authkey was previously an intermediate step to creating a
> > GSLT. It is no longer necessary.
>

> ok.., so step3 then?
>

> --

Best regards