Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 23:47:01 +0100
From: sai...@specialattack.net
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] Latest steam update broke the webkit in-game

For over a decade we managed just fine without ads. We had high quality
communities and clans all with their own server. Your need for having as much
servers as possibly is purely driven from an e-penis point of view. We used to
value quality over quantity, this is, without a doubt, completely wrecked by
both allowing advertisements in-game as well as the quick-play system. I
remember days where VALVe furiously shutdown companies who tried to introduce
ad placements on the maps. The statement that ads are very important for the
continuation of the game is a blatant lie. It only proves one thing, and that
is your inability to put down a concept which people are willing to donate for.
Saint K. From: csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com