From: mail...@go-free.info
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 00:22:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] Latest steam update broke the webkit in-game

You’re trying to tell me how to run a community, yet I run one since 2009.My
servers have been ranked top1 for long periods and my best server is still
ranked 9th worldwide.Here are some of the servers we host for my community, my
secondary community and our clients (that don’t pay a single cent to run the
servers):https://scrn.storni.info/2015-12-15_00-11-3450.png We guarantee to
each of our 109 running servers the best uptime possible, low latency, stable
framerate, availability in America and Europe and DDoS protection.My forum
(https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/forum.php) has “only” 2514 members and we
received donations for more than 4000€ during the past years. I know how to run
a community, and my community is very happy at the current state. I still think
you’re wrong and selfish for telling others how to run a community JUST because
your strategy works.In real life there is not just ONE strategy, there are
many. Look at Google, running one of the biggest empires out there JUST with
ads. Then look at apple, running another empire by overcharging customers.Or
look at Finland, taxing the hell out of people but giving them paid education,
free healthcare and much more, then look at the US having low taxes but more
complementary services that you can pay for.  My point is that yes, your
strategy might work, but there are other strategies out there and we’re free to
use them as long as we have players playing on our servers and they accept
them.  Best regards,Niko From: csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com