LOL these servers are ran by their own owners and we owners can run as many
ads as we want to

I run the second largest CSGO community in the world (SlayersGaming) and my
servers run pinion(you get kicked if you have disabled_motd on) and players
have never complained about ads.

You can skip the ads, or go to a different server.

No one is forcing you to play on a server with ads.

Who the fuck are you to tell me or my players if they can or can't watch ads
to support my community?

Valve *has always* allowed pinion/motddg/whatever and isn't gonna remove
them.