Dear CSGO Devs,

 Adding a button to the scoreboard is nice but doesn't solve or replace the
important purpose of a motd that needs to be a welcome message when a player
joins a community server. New players not knowing the rules or how to play the
many different gamemodes/mods when joining a community server is going to be
quite annoying and hurt the csgo community as a whole. All players need to
equally see important information/rules upon joining a community server.

 A suggested improvement would be to allow server owners the option (by cvar
sv_disable_motd) to display an "I Agree" motd window on player join that can be
set to a url of the server owner’s choice via the motdfile. Basically how it
was but with an “I Agree” button to continue with users’ consent.

 Please do not release Panorama UI as forced default for everyone without
community servers having the option to show motd on player join.

 Thank you.

 ---

 Brandon