Zoe M. Gillenwater wrote:

The Editors Style sheet is different from our main templates one and
anything that is displayed with the DIV is subject to interaction from
the page in general

Is there a way to set a style sheet in the DIV and have the DIV process
anything that is within it using this style sheet REGARDLESS of what the
Main page style sheet is set to.

So as style sheets go - the DIV is totally separate from the page style.

The only way you can do this is if you create descendant selectors for the div that override all the main styles. Something like this:

h3 {
   color: #666;
}

#specialdiv h3 {
   color: #333;
}

But note that this does require you to know about all the styles you want to override. There is no way to "start from scratch" with an included DIV. The stylesheets will all apply to the entire page, unless you use some sort of framing. I'm not too familiar with frames, personally, but there are plenty of resources out there that could tell you more.

If you do know all the styles ahead of time, you can keep the "special" stylesheet as a separate file you import after the main sheet. That way if you apply changes to either side, you can locate what you need to change on the other side much more easily.

Good luck,

--

-Adam Kuehn