Thank you both. I will certainly look more into the 'quirks mode' to find out more.

Diona

http://www.studio12a.com

On May 21, 2005, at 4:57 AM, Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:

Diona Kidd wrote:
On this page, the 'welcome' image is pushed too far to the right and
the product image ( the one not faded into the bg) is not far enough
to the right. Is there a way to write CSS only for IE PC?....
http://new.modernflow.com/canary/index.html

Wrong description, but the same cure: quirks mode box model cure for IE/win.

div#left_nav {_width: 106px;}
...the leading underscore is the hack for IE/win, and the fix covers all versions as long as IE6 is in quirks mode. Think I hit close enough. :-)

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no