I'm setting up a print stylesheet for a client to print out bios of employees.

Everything seemed fine until I started testing printing. The main descriptive text seemed to ignore style I used.

After an hour of tearing my hair out - I check the actual data in the database.

Damn! The bio bodies all have look like:

<FONT size=2>Karen A. Peeples is a partner of blah, blah...</FONT>

This is a SQL Server database maintained by the client. There's several thousand employees, so going in and editing this field to remove the font tag is probably out of the question.

Is there any way to FORCE an override of the this font tag?

I think I sadly already know the answer, but thought I'd ask...