Slightly OT here, but related to editing stylesheets none the less.

Funny you should mention Dreamweaver and CSS editing. I recently upgraded to
Dreamweaver MX 2004 (from MX) and on a very regular basis, when I edit
and/or save stylesheets in Dreamweaver, the screen flickers and the program
shuts down.

I have mentioned this on another list and many people have troubles with MX
2004 crashing. The Macromedia website suggests among other things that you
update the video card driver (which of course didn't work).

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone actually fix it?

Joanne