Hi all,

I've got the basic structure of a site here:

http://www.eatsmartmovemorenc.com/ncwinnerscircle

I have two issues that I'm currently trying to hash out. First, the navigation menu on the right is spaced radically different in Firefox and IE/Win (IE/Win is putting extra spaces between the <li> items).

Second, I cannot seem to get the images in the right sidebar to center within the div. I've set the margins at auto for left and right. My other option is encasing them in a <p> tag and doing a text align, but I don't want to do that (as that would be cheating...).

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Only the index.htm is workable at this point, btw.

linda

--
Linda Dunn
Purplegenie Design {web+graphics}