IE7 will support a bunch of CSS3 stuff, more than Firefox currently supports (although at the moment as far as I can see CSS3 is not yet finalised so stuff is due to change).

How good IE's implementation will be remains to be seen. Nonetheless hopefully it will light the fire under Mozilla and Opera, I would love to be able to use nth-child selectors.

Oh and min-height, min-width!

http://dean.edwards.name/IE7/compatibility/

jordan WOLLMAN wrote:
I've heard a lot of rumor of a newer version of CSS on the horizon with a
lot of really neat new features, but can't find any information on it to
save my life.

Anyone got any idea when/who/where/anything else relevant?

Sincerely,

JordanWOLLMAN