On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 14:35:39 -0400, Richard Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

I am still playing with navigation lists. I have redone the site once more and have come up with this navigation:

<http://wilson.cregy.net/>

The css is embedded. Please could someone tell me why the navigation bar stretches right across?
[..]
Any ideas?
If you mean a fix, sorry--no. If you mean an alternative solution, well--maybe. We all know that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line, well according to Einstein, space-time is curve, so technically, the shortest distance between two points should be a curve line. But then, who cares unless maybe you're sort of pushing jewelery?
<http://www.dlaakso.com/sos.html>
Thanks
Rich
Best,