On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:56:34 -0400, Rahul Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Finally finished my transition to valid, tableless XHTML 1.0 and CSS. Please do take a look at the site on as many browsers as possible. Comments and suggestions welcome!
http://www.jaithirtha.net/rahul/index.htm
Also, my CSS code looks like a huge mess! If anybody has any suggestions on how to pare it down, please do tell.

Thanks to all, especially Uwe and Bruno,

Regards,
Rahul.
Nice job, Rahul(despite those two rogues)!
9 screen captures:
<http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=168932>
The CSS looked fine to me-- the software liked it, too.
aside: the fonts go a little goofy in IE on zoom-- its a bug -- try changing font-size 1em on the body to 100.01%.
Best,
David Laakso

--
http://www.dlaakso.com/