Hi list,

Love your work :) hope you can help me...

I'm using links here as block-level elements containing "off-left" (http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=ScreenreaderVisibility) spans and background images, so I'm probably looking for trouble to begin with!

Please see: http://www.easycare.ie/test/index.html
Plus this image: http://www.easycare.ie/test/img/linksprob.jpg

My problem is that in the highlighted area in the image there, the contactus button link href seems to be overriding the button you're actually hovering over (see status bar message), although the arrow cursor is used instead of the hand.

Occurs above in IE only, but in Firefox here: http://www.easycare.ie/test/contact.html

css here:http://www.easycare.ie/test/css/ie/easycare_main.css (IE)
and: http://www.easycare.ie/test/css/moz_ff/easycare_main.css <http://www.easycare.ie/test/css/ie/easycare_main.css> (Mozilla/Firefox)

Can anyone explain this to me or suggest solutions?

Thanks,

Tony