Hello:

I've been lurking in this forum for a few weeks now and need to ask a
question.

I had someone I work with convert my Website to ASP.NET.  The main goal was
to have one static header and footer file with many content pages.  The
ASP.NET would render the page by piecing together the header, content, and
footer.  This relationship has gone sour and I do not know ASP.NET, so need
to convert everything back to XHTML.  Yes, I know.  Many lessons learned
through this experience. ;-)

My question is this, is there a way to accomplish the original goal of
maintaining the site with one header and footer file using CSS?

Thanks!

Debbie Silbert