http://www.markboulton.co.uk/journal/category/Typography/

You might check this out.
I am not the best at using type, but I am good at illustration/drawing, and composition. This helped me to think about type a little differently... it got the ball rolling for me.

The interesting part about it is that he talks about using type with CSS, and how to best present type and give your type life using CSS.
-jeremy