I'll admit I'm a newbie and have the tendency to reverse engineer more than strat from scratch - no doubt I miss a lot of key concepts that way ... I have a site: http://www.orchidsuites.net/aham/industry -- when you click on "governement relations" and context-sensitive menus appears at the top of the page on the left (the subnav of the section). I need to strip the styles out so it looks much more simple - http://orchidsuites.net/aham/index.php?display=ShowPage&id=455&pid=455 ...

What I've done isn't doing the trick and I'm not sure why. I wrapped the context sensitive menu in a div:

then duplicated the styles of what appears in the second url above (nav2) - overkill to be sure ... and searched and replaced "csnavs" for "nav2" ... no luck and my css is ENORMOUS ... I"ve optimized, not much savings, and there is one error being reported - inline-block ...

Can I rely on your kind souls yet again for some help? I'd offer any number of you a job if you are in teh DC area!

-Tanya